It’s important to understand the role that cities play in developing and maintaining quality housing stock and the infrastructure that supports it. The League offers the following resources.
- Four Kinds of City Development Fees (pdf)
- Development Fees and Cities Q&A
- City and Residential Development Fee Key Messages (pdf)
View information about the 2021 City Policies that guide League legislative action related to housing.
- Foreclosure and Neighborhood Stabilization (LE-8)
- Resources for Affordable Housing (LE-9)
- Energy Efficiency Improvement Requirements for Housing (LE-10)
- Inclusionary Housing (LE-13)
- Community Land Trusts (LE-14)
- Workforce Housing (LE-31)
- Infrastructure Fees (LE-40)
- More about the 2021 City Policies
The Governor’s Task Force on Housing report refers to the League of Minnesota Cities and the collaborative role cities play in addressing housing issues across the state.
—View the Governor’s Task Force on Housing report (pdf)