Stay informed and involved
The League provides several resources to help you stay up to date on the legislative issues that impact your city:
- Visit the Legislative News section of our website.
- Subscribe to the weekly Cities Bulletin, a free e-newsletter with legislative news and other information of interest to cities.
- Attend the League’s conferences, including City Day on the Hill and Annual Conference.
- Participate in one of four policy committees.
- Read the LMC’s annual City Policies.
- Review new laws affecting cities by reading the annual Law Summaries.
- Learn about federal legislation affecting cities, and how to take action through the National League of Cities.