Advertising in the LMC Marketplace
- League member cities may post for sale/free, wanted, and request for proposal (RFP) ads in the Marketplace section of the LMC website at no charge.
- Ads are posted for two months or until any deadline posted in the ad.
- Ads are typically updated twice weekly, so please allow 2-4 business days between submission and when you need the article posted. Ads requiring significant edits or retyping may be delayed up to a week.
- League members: No cost
- Non-members (including those outside of Minnesota): $11.50/day will be invoiced and billed for each listing (minimum posting requirement of seven days). The League will invoice and bill all non-member ads.
- Submit all ads by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To see how to format your ad, view current ads posted in the Marketplace.
- Please use complete sentences, with no bullet points or special formatting.
- Ads should be about 100 words, and include the following:
- Name of item/RFP
- City name
- Brief description (150 word maximum)
- How to obtain a full copy of the RFP (if applicable)
- Deadline to submit bid or proposal (if applicable)
- Contact phone or email
- How long you would like the ad displayed (default is two months)