Advertising in the LMC Marketplace
- League member cities may post for sale/free, wanted, and request for proposal (RFP) ads in the Marketplace section of the LMC website at no charge.
- Ads are posted for two months or until any deadline posted in the ad.
- Ads are typically updated twice weekly, so please allow 2-4 business days between submission and when you need the article posted. Ads requiring significant edits or retyping may be delayed up to a week.
NOTE: Job listings are not listed in the Marketplace, but in the Careers section of this website. Learn more about posting city job listings.
- League members: No cost
- Non-members (including those outside of Minnesota): $11.50/day will be invoiced and billed for each listing (minimum posting requirement of seven days). The League will invoice and bill all non-member ads.
- Submit all ads by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To see how to format your ad, view current ads posted in the Marketplace.
- Please use complete sentences, with no bullet points or special formatting.
- Ads should be about 100 words, and include the following:
—Name of item/RFP
—Brief description (150 word maximum)
—How to obtain a full copy of the RFP (if applicable)
—Deadline to submit bid or proposal (if applicable)
—Contact phone or email
—How long you would like the ad displayed (default is two months)