Check out the League’s legislative positions on over 100 issues
The LMC 2020 City Policies publication was created with member input and approved by the LMC Board on Nov. 7, 2019. It is the only comprehensive statewide legislative advocacy agenda for all Minnesota cities.
The LMC Board also adopted legislative priorities on Nov. 7.
- Download the 2020 City Policies (pdf)
- Find out more about the 2020 City Policies and legislative priorities
League policies cover the following areas:
- Improving service delivery
- Improving local economies
- Improving fiscal futures
- Human resources & data practices
The city policies are crafted with input from hundreds of city officials from across the state participating in the League’s four policy committees, Regional Meetings, Annual Conference, and many other member interactions.