Unique coverages for property, liability, auto, and workers’ compensation provide the protection your city needs
The Trust continually develops new coverages to respond to ever-changing needs. Instead of coverage exclusion, the Trust emphasizes coverage inclusion.
Coverages and COVID-19
- We’ve compiled answers to the most common questions from members about the Trust’s coverages and the COVID-19 pandemic. Read About the Insurance Trust Coverage Response During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Get answers to your questions about tracking furloughed employees during the COVID-19 pandemic for workers’ compensation premium purposes.
2019-2020 coverages, rates, and dividend
Learn about the dividend amount the League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust is returning to members for 2019, as well as the coverage changes and premium rates going into effect for property/casualty coverages renewing on or after Nov. 15, 2019, and for workers’ compensation coverage renewing on or after Jan. 1, 2020.
- Learn more about 2019-2020 coverage changes
- Learn more about 2019-2020 premium rates
- Learn more about the $2.5 million dividend being returned to members for 2019