The first time you use a League of Minnesota Cities online service, you’ll need to create a MyLMC account. Watch this video or read the following instructions to learn how to create your MyLMC account so you can register for events and learning opportunities, engage with other members on MemberLink, and access courses on MemberLearn.
Instructions for Creating Your MyLMC Account
- Access the MyLMC login page, then select the button that says “Create your new MyLMC account.”
- On the “Create MyLMC Account” page, search our database for your information by entering in the corresponding field your email address, first name, or last name.
- If your information is in our database it will appear in the Search Results; click the “Select” button below your name in these results. (Note that the email address listed is what you’ll use in the “Email” field when logging in to MyLMC.)
- The next page will display your contact information; enter a password in the “Password” field and enter it again in the “Confirm Password” field, then select the “Sign Up” button.
- Your MyLMC account is created and you may now use your email address and password to log in to MyLMC, MemberLink, and MemberLearn.