Members of the LMC Business Alliance Program help provide valuable financial support to the League, ensuring our ability to provide important research and information services and educational and training opportunities.
Our sponsors help support our mission to serve Minnesota cities. Learn how your organization can reach city decision makers with the LMC Business Alliance Program & Advertising Opportunities (pdf)
2022 LMC Business Alliance
Business Leadership Council
Members of the Business Leadership Council are the League’s premier partners, providing the highest level of financial and expert resources to support the organization’s mission.
- Bolton & Menk, Inc.
- Charter Communications
- Kennedy & Graven, Chartered
- Minnesota Healthcare Consortium
- SEH Inc.
- Sourcewell (formerly NJPA)
- Xcel Energy
- Eckberg Lammers
- Galliard Capital Management, Inc.
- LeVander, Gillen & Miller, P.A.
- Lockridge Grindal Nauen
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister
- AE2S (Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.)
- Barna, Guzy & Steffen
- CenterPoint Energy
- David Drown Associates
- Goff Public
- Hakanson Anderson
- Hamline University School of Business
- Minnesota Asphalt Pavement Association
- Minnesota Firefighter Initiative
- Northland Securities
Acceptance of an organization in the sponsorship program does not constitute an endorsement by the League of Minnesota Cities, nor does it represent an opinion about the quality of an organization’s products or services.