Members of the LMC Business Alliance Program help provide valuable financial support to the League, ensuring our ability to provide important research and information services and educational and training opportunities.
Our sponsors help support our mission to serve Minnesota cities. Learn how your organization can reach city decision makers with the LMC Business Alliance Program & Advertising Opportunities (pdf)
2023 LMC Business Alliance
Business Leadership Council
Members of the Business Leadership Council are the League’s premier partners, providing the highest level of financial and expert resources to support the organization’s mission.
- Bolton & Menk, Inc.
- Kennedy & Graven
- Minnesota Healthcare Consortium
- SEH Inc.
- Sourcewell (formerly NJPA)
- Xcel Energy
- Eckberg Lammers, P.C.
- LeVander, Gillen & Miller, P.A.
- LUMEN Technologies
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- AE2S (Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.)
- Baker Tilly
- Barna, Guzy & Steffen, LTD
- CenterPoint Energy
- David Drown Associates, Inc.
- Flaherty & Hood P.A.
- Goff Public
- Hakanson Anderson
- Hamline University School of Business
- Lockridge Grindal Nauen P.L.L.P
- Minnesota Firefighter Initiative
- Minnesota Retailers Association
- MSA Professional Services
- National Insurance Services
- Northland Securities
- Ochs Inc.
- RBC Capital Markets
Acceptance of an organization in the sponsorship program does not constitute an endorsement by the League of Minnesota Cities, nor does it represent an opinion about the quality of an organization’s products or services.