Members of the LMC Business Alliance help provide valuable financial support to the League, ensuring our ability to provide important research and information services and educational and training opportunities.
Our sponsors help support our mission to serve Minnesota cities. Learn how your organization can reach city decision makers with the LMC Business Alliance Program & Advertising Opportunities (pdf)
2021 LMC Business Alliance
Business Leadership Council
Members of the Business Leadership Council are the League’s premier partners, providing the highest level of financial and expert resources to support the organization’s mission.
- Bolton & Menk, Inc.
- Charter Communications
- Kennedy & Graven, Chartered
- SEH Inc.
- Sourcewell (formerly NJPA)
- Abdo, Eick & Meyers LLP
- Baker Tilly
- Eckberg Lammers
- Galliard Capital Management, Inc.
- LeVander, Gillen & Miller, P.A.
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister
- Xcel Energy
- AE2S (Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.)
- Barna, Guzy & Steffen
- Bollig Inc.
- David Drown Associates
- Goff Public
- H + U Construction
- Hakanson Anderson
- Hamline University School of Business
- ICS Consulting
- Minnesota Asphalt Pavement Association
- Minnesota Security Consortium (MNSec)
- Moore Engineering
- Northland Securities
- RJM Construction
- Stantec Consulting Services Inc.
Acceptance of an organization in the sponsorship program does not constitute an endorsement by the League of Minnesota Cities, nor does it represent an opinion about the quality of an organization’s products or services.