Members of the LMC Business Alliance help provide valuable financial support to the League, ensuring our ability to provide important research and information services and educational and training opportunities.
Our sponsors help support our mission to serve Minnesota cities. Learn how your organization can reach city decision makers with the LMC Business Alliance Program & Advertising Opportunities (pdf)
2020 LMC Business Alliance
Business Leadership Council
Members of the Business Leadership Council are the League’s premier partners, providing the highest level of financial and expert resources to support the organization’s mission.
- BNSF Railway
- Bolton & Menk, Inc.
- Hamline University School of Business
- Kennedy & Graven, Chartered
- Lockridge Grindal Nauen
- Moore Engineering, Inc.
- NLC Service Line Warranty Program
- Sourcewell (formerly NJPA)
- Abdo, Eick & Meyers LLP
- Baker Tilly
- Galliard Capital Management, Inc.
- LeVander, Gillen & Miller, P.A.
- SEH Inc.
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister
- AE2S (Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.)
- Barna, Guzy & Steffen, Ltd.
- CenterPoint Energy
- David Drown Associates, Inc.
- Goff Public
- Hakanson Anderson
- ICS Consulting
- ISG Inc.
- MSA Professional Services
- National Insurance Services
- Stantec Consulting Services Inc.
These Business Alliance members stepped up to provide additional support for a specific League event.
2020 Elected Leaders Institute
Acceptance of an organization in the sponsorship program does not constitute an endorsement by the League of Minnesota Cities, nor does it represent an opinion about the quality of an organization’s products or services.