City staff, elected officials
This course explains how employees can build and maintain a workplace that is built on respect and is free of discrimination and harassment.
By completing this course, you will:
- Describe a respectful workplace.
- Explain the benefits of a respectful workplace.
- Recognize signs of discrimination and harassment.
- Discuss how intention is different from impact and why that matters.
- Demonstrate the steps to report concerns about discrimination and harassment.
Videos, infographics, downloadable materials, and knowledge check — learn more about MemberLearn.
0 – 20 users = $15 per user
21 – 50 users = $10 per user
Over 51 users = $7 per user
Please note: The above prices apply per order, not per city. To receive the bulk discounts, your city needs to register everyone for this course at once.
When you purchase a course in MemberLearn, you’re able to access it at any time and it will not expire — so you can learn at your own pace and review the material as much as you’d like.