Request an accessible format.
See accompanying documents below.
Learn about liability (casualty) coverage offered by the League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust (LMCIT), including its unique coverage offerings for land use litigation, airports, sewer backups, special events, joint powers entities, open meeting law, and more. Understand coverage limits and various incentive programs. Includes information on deductibles, liability limits, litigation procedures and filing a liability claim.
Use these additional documents with the discussion in the “LMCIT Liability Coverage Guide”:
- Alcohol Awareness Training Brochure (pdf)
- Summary of Liability Coverage Options (pdf)
- Liquor Liability Application, LMC model form (doc)
- City Fireworks Sponsorship Questionnaire, LMC model form (doc)
- Sanitary Sewer Backup Incentive Questionnaire, LMC model form (doc)
- Employees Activities in Outside Organizations Letter, LMC model form (doc)