Membership dues effective during 2019-2020
Annual membership dues in the League of Minnesota Cities are based on the fiscal year beginning on Sept. 1. Dues include a wide variety of benefits, including subscriptions to Minnesota Cities magazine*.
Membership dues are calculated based on population according the following:
(Population represents the 2017 State Demographic and Metropolitan Council estimate)
- 249 or less=$408.00
- 250-4,999=$142.00 plus $1.0770 per capita
- 5,000-9,999=$1,124.00 plus $0.8804 per capita
- 10,000-19,999=$2,437.00 plus $0.7490 per capita
- 20,000-49,999=$8,316.00 plus $0.4551 per capita
- 50,000-299,999=$24,617.00 plus $0.1292 per capita
- 300,000 or more=$41,459.00 plus $0.0730 per capita
- Special Districts=$1,954
The membership dues information included here is for reference only. The League will send out membership invoices in late August or early September. Please wait until you receive an invoice from the League to pay your membership dues.
*Annual membership dues include subscriptions to Minnesota Cities magazine at $30 per subscription according to the following schedule based on population:
- 249 or less=6 subscriptions
- 250-4,999=11 subscriptions
- 5,000-9,999=15 subscriptions
- 10,000-19,999=20 subscriptions
- 20,000-49,999=25 subscriptions
- 50,000-299,999=30 subscriptions
- 300,000+=35 subscriptions
- Special Districts=11 subscriptions
This information is provided as a requirement to meet postal regulations; do not use as a basis for payment. For more information on magazine subscriptions contact the League.