Sponsorship & Advertising
The League can help move your products and services with advertising and sponsorship opportunities that really pay off.
The League has a membership of more than 830 cities. That means city officials rely on the League's publications, website, conferences, and training programs. These are all valuable places for your advertising message.
- No other organization in Minnesota reaches as many city officials and staff. Advertising in Minnesota Cities magazine is the best way to get your information in every city hall in the state.
- The League's updated website receives more than 1.5 million pageviews annually. The online Cities Vendor Guide and our sidebar ads put you right where cities look when they post RFPs and search for private partners.
- LMC Business Alliance packages provide better value than separate advertising and exhibit contracts. Sign up today to easily and effectively reach out to city decision-makers, while supporting the League's important research and information services and educational and training opportunities.
—Learn about the League's Business Alliance Program
- The Business Alliance Program is designed to promote a true partnership between our cities and industry experts. Includes link to download Business Alliance contract forms.
—Learn about the League's new and improved advertising opportunities
- The League offers advertising vehicles to help any size business reach the municipal audience. Includes link to download advertising contract forms.