The League can help move your products and services with advertising and sponsorship opportunities that really pay off.
Join the League’s Business Alliance Program!
Business Alliance packages provide better value than separate advertising and exhibit contracts, and the program is designed to promote a true partnership between our cities and industry experts.
Join the Business Alliance Program today to easily and effectively reach out to city decision-makers, while supporting the League’s important research and information services and educational and training opportunities.
- View the 2021 Business Alliance Program and Advertising brochure (pdf)
- Learn more about the League’s Business Alliance Program
- Access the list of current Business Alliance Program members
Advertise to Minnesota cities!
The League has a membership of more than 830 cities. That means city officials rely on the League’s publications, website, and conferences. The League offers advertising vehicles to help any size business reach Minnesota’s municipal audience.
Read more about the League’s current advertising opportunities here and below:
- Magazine Advertising: Advertising in Minnesota Cities magazine is the best way to get your information to every city hall in the state.
- Cities Vendor Guide: The online Cities Vendor Guide is one of the most popular pages on our website and puts you right where cities look when they post RFPs and search for private partners!