The League has arranged for Minnesota cities to get volume pricing for KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training. Security awareness training is a strategy used to prevent and mitigate user risk. The training is designed to help users and employees to identify risks and understand the role they play in helping to combat information security breaches.
KnowBe4 comes with a complete library of online training, which city’s can distribute and keep track of user attendance. It also has simulated “phish” attacks to send to users to help them understand what dangers to look for. The product has a console for reporting, graphs and charts of phishing, and training results.
KnowBe4’s pricing is based on each city’s licensing needs. They provide license tiers based on volume. To purchase or learn more about KnowBe4, read the KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Standing Offer (pdf).
- The KnowBe4 product offering is for a minimum of 26 licenses. Each user with an email address equals one license.
- Your city must have a domain. Because of the simulated phishing email, the product does not work for commercial domains like Yahoo or Gmail, or other providers such as Embarqmail, GovOffice, or Frontiernet to name just a few.
- Pricing expires January 14, 2022.
- Licensing is PLATINUM level at GOLD pricing.
- Get more details from the KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Standing Offer (pdf)
KnowBe4 does not require involvement of the League for the purchase transaction, but please share feedback on your city’s use of the program!