The League has arranged for Minnesota cities to get volume pricing for KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training.
KnowBe4 comes with a complete library of online training, which city’s can distribute and keep track of user attendance. It also has simulated “phish” attacks to send to users to help them understand what dangers to look for. The product has a console for reporting, graphs and charts of phishing, and training results.
KnowBe4’s pricing is based on each city’s licensing needs. They provide license tiers based on volume. Get pricing on KnowBe4’s complete library and training from the KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Standing Offer (pdf)
The League negotiated a Home Security Training module that is available to all Minnesota cities, regardless if licenses are purchased. If interested in this, please contact the League at email@example.com. This training can be very useful and engaging for family members 12 years and up. Even though it’s called “home” training, it is very applicable to the work environment.
- The KnowBe4 product offering is for a minimum of 25 licenses. Each user with an email address equals one license.
- Your city must have a domain. Because of the simulated phishing email, the product does not work for commercial domains like Yahoo, Gmail, or other providers such as Embarqmail, Govoffice, or Frontiernet to name just a few.
- Pricing expires Oct. 1, 2020.
- Licensing is PLATINUM level at GOLD pricing.
- Get more details from the KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Standing Offer (pdf)
KnowBe4 does not require involvement of the League for the purchase transaction, but please share feedback on your city’s use of the program!