Webinar: Preventing Workplace Violence & Surviving an Active Shooter Event
This LMC webinar explains ways to detect and prevent workplace violence from occurring and how to respond if it does happen. The recorded presentation discusses several issues, including:
- Building security and personal safety.
- Types of workplace violence.
- Signs of escalating behavior and how to respond.
- Surviving an active shooter event: Run, hide, fight.
- Ensuring safety at council meetings.
- Police response: What to expect.
- Being prepared: Response plan, training and policies.
—Watch the webinar
Each video is approximately 30 minutes.