Considering what’s at stake with the upcoming Census, what should your community be doing now to ensure a complete count?
Note: If the document doesn’t open in Internet Explorer, please use an alternative browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
During this training, presented live on Nov. 19 by Minnesota State Demographer Susan Brower, learn more about your city’s role in the upcoming Census, including:
- The importance and impact of the Census
- Steps your city can begin now
- Who is involved
- What a Complete Count Committee is
- Timeline and key tasks
- Roles of the Census Bureau, MN State Demographic Center, and local communities
- Strategies for success
- Available tools and resources
Tip: Click the outward arrow button in the bottom right corner of the movie player to expand the screen. Use the “esc” key on your keyboard to return to this page.