How to save a PDF
If you would like to save the page you’re viewing as a PDF document, here are the steps.
- Click icon with 3 stacked dots / or lines to the right of the URL bar at the top of your browser
- Select the “Print” option
- A pop up modal like this one should appear, ensure the Destination field is set to “Save as PDF” (this may be a dropdown or “Change” button)
- Click “Save”, then select the location and name for the file on your computer
Not just a new name but a new format!
While many elements from our long-held Regional Meetings will remain (bringing together city leaders in different locations across Minnesota and featuring experts who can help propel your important work forward), something vital will change — and that’s what we wanted to reflect by renaming this event.
We want Fall Forums to be a space where you can sit down and have time to really talk with neighboring colleagues, knowledgeable speakers, and League staff. Learn more below!
What’s in Store
During this event, you’ll:
- Explore the importance of wellness and how city leaders like you can be drivers for physical and mental wellbeing, even (or especially!) during challenging times.
- Get tips on how to strengthen your leadership by increasing your influence, through practicing effective communication techniques and learning how to adapt to different situations.
- Hear highlights from the 2021 legislative session, the League’s draft policies for 2022, and how you can advocate on key issues impacting cities.
- Network — formally and informally — with city officials from your region.
Who Should Attend?
- City administrators
- City clerks
- City managers
- Council members