Hear important updates from League leadership and cast your votes for the League Board.
Each year, the Annual Business Meeting held during the Annual Conference is traditionally a place where we conduct essential League business, including voting on a new Board and new executive committee. Conducting this business is required in the League constitution and we can’t do it without your help!
- Welcome from Board President Brad Wiersum, Mayor, City of Minnetonka
- Annual Meeting of the Research Foundation
- Outgoing President Remarks
- Remarks by Dave Unmacht, Executive Director, League of Minnesota Cities
- Nominating Committee Report and Election of Officers and Board Members
- Incoming President Remarks
- Any Additional Business from the Floor
Choosing Your Delegate
During the Annual Business Meeting, each city will vote on a new Board and executive committee members. One vote is allowed for each city on all matters. Before the meeting, your city will need to choose one person who will be your delegate and vote on behalf of your city.
Once your delegate is chosen, please contact Ashley Freitag by phone at (651) 281-1249 or (800) 925-1122 or via email at email@example.com. If we do not have a delegate registered for your city, we will reach out prior to the meeting.
Date & Time
June 24 — 12-12:45 p.m.