City Learning Point
Professional online training for Minnesota cities
City Learning Point provides online courses that are easy to navigate and designed specifically for the staff and elected officials of Minnesota cities.
- It’s affordable. The courses are priced so your city will be able to ensure that staff and elected officials have the training they need to perform their role to the best of their ability.
- It’s convenient. This online training program gives you the flexibility to take courses whenever and wherever you like, and to go at your own pace.
- It’s effective. Developed by the League of Minnesota Cities, the content is well-researched, actionable, and relevant. Videos, demonstrations, interactive exercises, and other activities keep the learner interested and engaged.
Already registered for a course?
—Access your City Learning Point course
Courses from City Learning Point
- Human Resources Basics for Managers Series:
- Role of a Supervisor: Leading in Local Government
- Driving Employee Performance: A Roadmap for Results
- Select for Success: Effective Interviewing and Hiring
- Land Use Basics Series
- Land Use Basics: Grasping the Ground Rules
- Creating the Ground Rules: Developing Land Use Plans and Laws
- Respectful Workplace Course
- Preventing Harassment, Promoting Respect
- COMING SOON! Preventing Harassment, Promoting Respect—A Supervisor's Role
The League of Minnesota Cities provides the content of the City Learning Point courses for general training purposes only. The content is not intended to provide legal advice and should not be used as a substitute for competent legal guidance. Consult with an attorney for advice concerning specific situations.