2017 Safety & Loss Control Workshops
At the 2017 Safety & Loss Control Workshops you will:
- Hear from experts about how to be safe on the job.
- Learn about new regulations and laws that affect you.
- Get tips and tricks for managing risks and common safety challenges.
- Network with peers from neighboring cities.
NEW for 2017: Cover the latest in supervisory issues during the HR & Leadership track!
—Fee: $20 (Includes lunch and materials)
The 2017 agenda includes morning and afternoon tracks.
Morning Sessions (8:30-11:30 a.m.)
Afternoon Sessions (12:15-3:30 p.m.)
Continuing Education Credits/Contact Hours Approved For:
- Insurance agents and claims adjusters can earn 2.75 credits for attending each full morning track, respectively, and 3.0 credits for attending each full afternoon track, respectively.
- POST credits have been approved for the full morning Police Track and full afternoon Administrative and HR & Leadership Tracks.
- Water operators have been approved for 6.0 related contact hours for full day, and 3.0 hours for the full morning or the full afternoon.
- Wastewater operators have been approved for 5.75 related contact hours for the full day, 2.75 hours for the full morning, or 3.0 hours for the full afternoon.
Final Location and Date (click below for directions):
April 27—St. Paul
University of Minnesota College of Continuing Education & Conference Center
1890 Buford Ave. (view map)
St. Paul, MN 55108
Phone: (612) 624-3275
Note: Online registration is now closed for this location. On the day of this workshop, please park in Lot S104, which is adjacent to the Conference Center. There is a $6 parking fee.